Woodworking Plans In the Obama years, members of the all-Republican House Freedom ... President Trump with Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows and House Speaker Paul Ryan. ... Once in office, Trump backed a proposal to get rid of parts of ... Trump and his team started moving a tax bill through Congress.Woodworking Rolling Free Wood Clamp Rack Plans
This year for Savannah’s 5th Birthday, I promised myself to do less fancy stuff and to spend more time with her instead.
Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for We took her to Renaissance Fair on her birthday and she had a blast.
A week prior her birthday. we ordered stuff from Amazon and it came in a super giant box. Just before I threw it away, the crafty idea came to me. Once, my friend, Madam Go shared link of Self-Assembly Pirate Ship made out of cardboard. And you can guess what happen next…
These are what you need to create the Pirate Ship:
1. One big cardboard box for the base. I didn’t cut the top and bottom parts, instead I folded in to add strength and to keep the box in shape.
2. Several pieces cardboard to glue/staple along side of the base to form a boat-shape.
3. Acrylic paint and inexpensive brush or foam brush . I used 2-3 of 2 fl.oz. paint bottle. They are less than $ 1 each.
4. The sails using printed card stock paper and just a regular white card stock.
5. Poles are from 3/4″ and 1/2″ PVC pipe from Home Depot. I sprayed paint it black.
6. Jute or any yarn material to secure the poles and sails. I also use it to secure the base and the boat siding together.
7. Drill (optional). I the 1 last update 2020/05/28 used it to drill the boat siding and the base to weave in the jute.7. Drill (optional). I used it to drill the boat siding and the base to weave in the jute.
Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for 8. Other decorations to enhance the look of your Pirate Ship. I threw in a fishing net, bought a banner, coins, lantern, pirate hat and hook from Hobby Lobby/Party City/Dollar Tree store and made fabric fish myself. The fishing rod is actually a cat teaser :). And the paddles are giant wooden spatulas I bought from restaurant supply.
Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for What’s inside the goodie bag?
Some candies, hula lei, necklace compass and watch, pirate eye patch, magnifying glass, pirate tattoos and more candies aye, aye…
The goodie bag itself is a popcorn bag. 10 bags for $ 1 from Dollar Tree store.
And there you go, We hope you like our Cardboard Pirate Ship…
I also made easy DIY Pirate Theme Cupcake decorations, you might want to make.
Captain Savannah here…See you soon !