Use one of these arbor plans or kits to build a statement piece for your yard or garden to welcome guests into your garden, guide them through a walkway, or just be a simple structure to provide a little bit of shade.
- 01 of for 1 last update 2020/05/31 12of 12
If you're looking for an arbor plan that's perfect for an upcoming wedding, this one is it. With just a saw, drill, and some lumber you can make this simple arbor that's so easy to build it can be assembled the day of the wedding. This arbor would also be great over a driveway or garden entrance.
- for 1 last update 31 May 2020 02 02 of 12
This beautiful garden arbor has an arched top that makes quite the statement. Lattice is on each side, which makes it perfect for growing climbing roses. Since the arch takes a little bit more finesse than your standard arbor, this plan is perfect for the intermediate builder.
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for 03 of 12
This is more than your standard arbor, it has a bench built right into it. Since you can't walk under it, you could put it anywhere in the yard. This arbor adds additional outdoor seating and looks great while doing it.
- 04 of 12 Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for
This free arbor plan builds a rustic arbor that works perfectly as an entrance to any area in your yard. In this case, it's being used to grow grapevines. This is a huge arbor, coming in at 8' tall and 12' across.Continue to 5 of 12 below.
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for 05 of 12
- for 1 last update 2020/05/31 06 06 of 12
- 07 Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for of 12
This Elmwood arbor by Dura-Trel is made out of a white PVC vinyl, protecting it from all the outdoor elements. Along with the plan, this arbor kit comes pre-cut lumber that has pre-drilled holes, hardware, and ground anchors to hold the whole thing down.
- 08 of 12
Also made out of PVC vinyl, this time in a taupe color, this Camelot arbor from Dura-Trel has a more modern style to it. Lattice is on each side to support growing vines or just as a decorative element. Everything you need is included in this kit, along with the plan to put it all together.Continue to 9 of 12 below.
- 09 of 12
- 10 Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for of 12
This arbor kit builds a wider arbor with an interior width of 60". It's made up of solid fir wood in a beautiful warm stain. This craftsman style arbor also has lattice sides for climbing plants or flowers.
- 11 of 12 Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for
With this arbor plan and kit, you'll put together a gothic arbor made out of black steel. It's a delicate arbor that would be great for a walkway. Assembly is very easy, making this a great option if you don't have much experience building.
- 12 of 12
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for What is an Arbor Used For?
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for What Is a Pergola?
- What Is the Difference Between a Pergola and an Arbor?
- 17 Free Pergola Plans
- 10 DIY Lattice Plans 10 DIY Lattice Plans
- What is Tuscan Landscaping?
- 15 Raised Bed Garden Design Ideas
- Building an Inexpensive Garden Arbor
- The 8 Best Pergola Kits of 2020
- 11 Free Potting Bench for 1 last update 2020/05/31 Plans 11 Free Potting Bench Plans
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for Landscaping Ideas for Side Yards
- Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for 17 Beautiful Garden Fence Ideas
- Best Potting Benches of 2020
- How to Dig Post Holes and Install Posts
- 12 Free for 1 last update 2020/05/31 Porch Swing Plans 12 Free Porch Swing Plans
- Top Wooden Structures for Lawns and Gardens